Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hennah "Party?"

Sunday, July 3rd, was the graduation party for another cousin of mine. The day before, my sisters and I went with my cousin and her sister to have our hands "designed" with henna and/or "Harqous," or "Nakshah." Many are familiar with the hennah, but not the "Harqous," or "Nakshah." I'm gonna have to write a very lengthy post if I would have to explain what it is. But, the main difference between the two is that the henna is made from a special bush (i.e. its natural stuff), while the Harqous is prepared from chemical items. Also, hennah lasts longer, and Harqous can cause "skin" allergy for many people. I chose to have Harqous on my hands, because: 1) I didn't want to have it for a long time, and: 2) I don't like the smell of Hennah :-)...


I loved the design...




A closer look at the design...



That was enough - I'm done with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment